Monday, 25 October 2010

Elizabeth Prince

After receiving from Arts Hub UK advertising There was an advert for a studio assistant in a ceramics workshop for one day a week. i decided to contact the designer maker who


Hi Naomi,

thank you for applying for the position of ceramicist's assistant.
I'm sorry, but the position is temporarily being postponed, because I have suddenly got much more work than I planned for, and feel it would be a bad time to take someone on for the role, as I may not have the time to ensure that you got the best from the experience. I hope to reconsider this position, and take someone on in the future once things have calmed down a little here! With this in mind, I will keep your details unless you have any objections to that.
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and best wishes,
Elizabeth

> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:31:45 +0000
> From: n-o-b-b-a-r-d@hotmail.com
> To: disconinja@hotmail.co.uk
> Subject: Form submission from [Elizabeth Prince] - [Contact] - [Contact form 1]
>
> date:
> 2010-10-18
>
> time:
> 19:31:45
>
> Your email address:
> n-o-b-b-a-r-d@hotmail.com
>
> Subject:
> Ceramicist's assistant - Volunteer
>
> Message:
> in reply to your advertisment on arts hub, i would like to offer my services as a volunteer. Im a 3rd year student at Stockport studing Surface Design and am therefor in the midle of creating my creative portfolio and CV so was un able to attch one to your reply on the website but i am more than happy to send example of my work to you. I have worked with other designer makers such as Jenny Bland, who specializes in lighting. And have volunteered for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft fair previoulsy. I would be more than happy to help around yur studio in order to gain experience and hope to here back from you soon
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Naomi Obbard
>
> http://naomiobbard.blogspot.com
>
> 07789586072
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...