Friday, 23 July 2010

Salford Museum and Art Gallery















Today along with my best friend, i took the time to visit the Salford Museum and Art Gallery as we had both been told of an interesting exhibition there by a textile artist names Constance Fearn. It was my first visit to the gallery an until a few days before I hadn't even heard of it. This may have been due to it being small, however it didn't disappoint. It was situated between several university buildings and had good transport links into the centre of town. But if your a feeling as energetic I was that day You could always walk from Manchester, it took around 10 mins.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful banner at your site as well, I am reminded of some wall paintings by the Mexican artist, Diego Rivera, such as this one http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWNY4. You browse more murals of his at wahooart.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...