Friday, 23 July 2010

Doodles
































As the end of the holidays draws closer and the reality of starting 3rd year in september daunts on me. I begin to think about doing some sketchbook work. I felt that I wanted to pursue the graphic style influences in my work so started doing some bold an absract graphic doodles of flowers. I was very pleased with these first few sketches. After receiving some constructive criticism in my last project of how my choice of motif may not have been as creative as I possible could have made it, I decided to build on my primary sketches in my summer sketchbook. So far i am pleased with my work. Iv taken a more hand drawn approach to get some organic shapes and textured lines, adding a little more depth and unique style to my drawings. I aim to pursue this even further throughout my future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...