Monday, 15 March 2010

Jenny Bland









































On the 14/03/2010 I was lucky enough to be asked to work along side interior product designer Jenny Bland at her studio in Chester. I was inspired by her designs and the bold shape structures t her products, combined wth the linerier texture. I found out about Jenny when I heard about a workshop she was running at the craft center in Manchester. yet as i was unable to attend due to my part time job I then took it upon myself to email her asking about any other workshops she mite have in the near future that I may be able to attend. On her reply she then invited to me to assit and observe her at ther studio to work on her recent commissions. I will also be doing this for the next 2 sundays of this month.

Jenny Bland is a new interior products designer maker who graduated only 1 year a ago from Manchester Metropolitan university. After a great success from her exhibition at New designers following her graduation she soon took off as a designer and with some orders of her unique lamp shades she was able to set up her own studio. Within a year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...