Sunday, 25 October 2009

Inrerior Design




















This image above is what i think to be my most successful design that i produced for me most recent project in college. The project was a 2D pattern based project where we had to come up with a selection of designs for both interiors and fashion. my work was extremely inspired but the bold shapes, silhouettes, gothic prints and designers such as Barbara Huliniki . I worked in a simple colour palate of black, white and grey as this complimented my bold, graphic patterns. Overall i felt that my designs fitted interiors better than fashion. what i particularly like about the design above it the feeling of depth created within a felt design by the transparency used. the harsh design is complimented by the simple colour palate and its exudes and contemporary sophisticated style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...